- Type of Award: Scholarship
- Intended Use: For full-time post-high school education as long as it’s provided by a junior college, 4-year institution or technical/trade school
- Eligibility: Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident of the United States of America. Full-time student at Atascocita High School
- Basis for Selection: Applicant must demonstrate strong academic achievement, depth of character, leadership, and service orientation.
- Application Requirements: Application, essay, two letters of recommendation, official copy of high school transcript, and proof of eligibility.
2023 Scholarship Information
The 2023 Zach Jones Memorial Fund Scholarship packet is linked toward the bottom of this page. Please carefully read the checklist below before downloading the application packet. If you have questions, please contact us.
- Official high school transcript
- Essay (information in the packet below)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Parent/guardian proof of income: IRS 1040 Form
- Postmarked by April 17, 2023
Please mail all materials listed above to:
Zach Jones Memorial Fund 6942 FM 1960 E., # 330 Humble, TX 77346-2706